Monday, November 10, 2008

Flat Stanley and Gimpy Yoga

For those of you who have heard of Flat Stanley, I offer a new version: Gimpy Gertie. Gertie's travels are a bit limited, but fun nonetheless.

Here I took Gertie on a field trip to the hospital and home again. "Oh, look Gertie! Many trees. That is because we live in Oregon." Gertie likes trees.

I gave Gertie the premier TV-watching spot on the couch. Ooh, ahh. It's a good thing Gertie likes TV--she has watched a lot in 3 weeks. "Cash cab can be very deep," she said.

A rare snapshot into Gimpy Yoga. We were one with the universe, or at least with the Suburban. You should be especially impressed that I am so one with the universe that I don't even have makeup on and have just emerged from anaesthesia and I will STILL post this for all to see! :)

2 comments:

  1. I sense the zen vibrations moving through your blog and into my office. "Ohmmmmmmm" Now we are one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog list says you have a newer post than this, but your blog says no such page exists! What's up?!!!!

    ReplyDelete