Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'll Always have my Boys (even when they're men)

Just now I was stewing over a game of online Scrabble against my brother Ben (who always annihilates everyone, so I don't know why I even try), when my 19 1/2 year old man-child yells from the family room to his younger man-child brother in the bedroom: (say it out loud very quickly to achieve the proper effect)

You have to give the cricket jam to Frogfucious and he'll give you 10 froggy points.

Of course this completely fractured my Scrabble concentration skills, as I haven't heard him utter a phrase like that since the glory days of Pokemon and Bionicals. I started laughing and asked him to repeat it, which he happily did, and I still couldn't understand him. Finally, I made him say it very slowly so I could record it for your enjoyment. Do I undertsand it? No. But at least I see now that the phrase is made out of actual words (mostly).

2 comments:

  1. LOL LOL LOL!!!!! I haven't heard smack talk like that since we banished all the game systems! I'm glad your boys could bond in their other virtual life and thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete