Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Say It 3 Times Fast...


BUNION, BUNION, BUNION! Sounds funnier than it really is, but they say (I'm not sure who, just the cosmic "they"), that laughter is the best medicine, so I'm going to keep on repeating this mantra for the next couple weeks. A little incense, a few "ohms", and I'll be good to go. (bunion, bunion, bunion) 2 days til surgery, so instead of running around madly, cleaning and organizing, I thought I'd post on my blog. The art of avoidance is a beautiful thing. I found a picture of my little problem to share with you. Actually, I found much grosser pictures on Google Images, but they make me feel a little queasy, and I didn't think they'd match the decor, so this will do. If you're one of those weird medical types, feel free to investigate for yourself--there's plenty of deformity, and blood, and "eww"iness to satisfy even the most surgical palate. As for me...I'm off to my laundry and grocery shopping and fridge cleaning...bunion, bunion, bunion.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! That looks just like your foot! I hope you're feeling as cute and perky now that you're done with the surgery. You really should have come to Arizona to have it done, I'm great at taking care of people after they've been in the hospital and finally our weather is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried thinking up a little poem for you - bunion, fun-ion? but it just. didn't. work.
    Happy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I had not heard the bunion news! And now I'm wondering how it went. But it's too late to call you, so I'll just ramble on your blog to try and calm myself.
    What is the appropriate gift for bunion surgery? Hmmm. I'm sure it's diamonds and lots of cash. Be sure Stu knows that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky! Do you have a beautiful foot now?

    ReplyDelete