Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Technological Clock is Ticking...

My computer clock says that the time is 11:18 p.m. on September 30. If I hurry, I can actually have 3 posts for September, which is the most I've had in a month in a very long time. So, I figure if I have 3 posts, maybe people will come back and read again, and I won't be the "lame blogger friend." Of course, many may feel I am just crying "wolf" and that October will be another disappointment. Never fear! I am having surgery on my foot in 2 weeks, so I will have a lot of downtime and plenty of awkwardness in my life to warrant a few posts. Just the fact that the name of my surgery is "Bunionectomy" is enough to provide at least a week's worth of material.

1 comment:

  1. Bunionectomy?!!!! Bwa ha ha ha ha! That is totally made-up sounding! And I think ironic since your nickname was Bunz -- it could be more along the lines of a labotomy or something, you know, removing the Bunz personality from your brain. (oooh, sleep deprivation silliness is kicking in.)

    ReplyDelete